1. An idle youth，a needy age.
2. I＇m sorry I took so long to reply.
3. guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society.
4. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
5. the recent research has shown that.
6. I hope everything is all right.
7. Nothing for nothing.
8. Standing firm is to challenge difficult courageously and to leave the smile after sccess to oneself.
9. The future is scary but you can＇t just run to the past cause it＇s familiar.
10. What today will be like is up to me，I get to choose what kind of day I will have.
11. Dare and the world always yields. If it beats you sometimes，dare it again and again and it will succumb.
12. Don＇t try so hard，the best things come when you least expect them to.
13. My views on the subject are as follows.
14. as an old saying goes.
15. from where i stand.
16. I will greet this day with love in my heart.
17. All things come to those who wait.
18. You can＇t have a better tomorrow if you don＇t stop thinking about yesterday.
19. Nothing in the world will stop me from loving you.
20. both physically and mentally.
21. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
22. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
23. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
24. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
25. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
26. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
27. As for me, Im firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
28. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
29. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
30. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
41. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks, the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing, they maintain, is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
42. But is it really the case? The information Ive collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact, basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
43. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
44. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
45. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in peoples life and economic growth.
46. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it.
47. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
48. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
49. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in populati
on of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation.
50. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities, they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
51. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
52. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information Ive collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
53. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
54. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
55. Using bicycle contributes greatly to peoples physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
56. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
57. Bicycle cant be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
58. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
59. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
60. This issue has caused wide public concern.
1. This issue has aroused wide concern among teachers and parents in recent years.
2. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
3. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
4. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.
5. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
6. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on the construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
7. Many city residents complain that there are so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
8. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
9. A proper part-time job does not occupy students’too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
10. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
11. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not a pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
12. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
13. The majority of students believe that a part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
14. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
15. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.
16. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computers.
17. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
18. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
19. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
20. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
21. The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
22. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
23. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
24. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
25. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
26. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycles is decreasing and bicycles are bound to die out. The information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycles will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
27. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
28. Using bicycles contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
29. Bicycles can’t be compared with other means of transportation like cars and trains for speed and comfort.
30. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycles far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
31. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
32. This issue has caused wide public concern. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
33. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion about that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person’s education is a most important aspect of his life.
34. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
35. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
36. It is commonly thought that our society has dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human has made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
37. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
38. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
39. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
40. For people who want to live a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
41. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students’doing a part-time job.
42. By taking a major-related part-time job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, which they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
43. Although people’s life has been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring day by day.
44. Consequently, the extra money obtained from a part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
45. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that a part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their families, even the society as a whole.
46. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
47. It is widely acknowledged that computers and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
48. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
49. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy in studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
50. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their families.